Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Quilting Arts TV Series 1900 is coming in January!




Quilting Arts TV Series 1900 will start airing on Public TV stations across the country in January 2017. The DVD of all the shows in this Series is now available here for pre-order (it will ship Jan. 15, 2017).  Guests include Leni Levenson Wiener, Joann Sharpe, Ana Buzzalino, Susan Lenz, Mary Lou Donahue-Weidman, Heidi Lund, Wendy Butler Berns, Ann Loveless, Jane Davila, Kristine Lundblad, Teresa Shippy, Grace Errea, Melissa Averinos and Ellen Lindner.

I just realized that I haven’t posted photos from the QATV Series 1900 shoot in September. I’ll do that soon. In the meantime, Merry Christmas, Happy
Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and Happy Kwanzaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.